BIFA and Raindance are proud to announce the long list for this year’s Raindance Discovery Award. This award showcases innovation, uniqueness of vision and maverick filmmaking in films with budgets under £500,000. Discover the full list of brilliant films below:
- Body of Water – Lucy Brydon, Dan Cleland, Jeannette Sutton
- Justine – Jamie Patterson, Jeff Murphy, Jason Rush, Sarah Drew, Julius Beltrame
- Looted – Rene van Pannevis, Kefi Chadwick, Jennifer Eriksson, Jessie Mangum
- Nuclear – Catherine Linstrum, David-John Newman, Stella Nwimo
- One Man and His Shoes – Yemi Bamiro, Will Thorne
- Perfect 10 – Eva Riley, Jacob Thomas
- REAL – Aki Omoshaybi
- Rose: A Love Story – Jennifer Sheridan, April Kelley, Sara Huxley, Matt Stokoe, Rob Taylor, Sophie Rundle
- The Atom: A Love Affair – Vicki Lesley
- Flight – Vaughan Pilikian
Find out more about the films here, from our friends at Raindance.
The nominations will be be announced on Wednesday 9 December. The BIFA ceremony and winner announcements will take place in early February 2021.